Well as you all know, recent indon virus has spread through the web and causing many computers to fail to open their hard drive. It can infect thumb-drives too. You're lucky i have the solution if you are infected. But.. what are the effects of the virus? Well, they are not known yet, but its too late when we find out. It slows your com down and screws up your IE.
Why me? Oh, you probably got infected by downloading things that are weird, or visiting dodgy websites. Well, you know.
Okay. Its actually simple. If you can't remove it, you can email me.
1. Open command prompt. Remember, a virus is a file, so just delete it and you'll be fine.
2. type in dir* .vbs /s /a The virus is a Vb file, (visual basic) and the command you enter will search for Vb files.
3. Type: attrib autorun.inf -r -h -s this will turn off all read only and hidden and system attributes.
4. attrib autorun.inf will be your next command.
5. windows>cd.system32>cd will search your system 32 for the files.
6. windows\system32>del recycle.vbs this will delete the file.
Also, get rid of K410n62.vbs thats the virus file.
Thanks. If it doesnt work, like I said, email me. Ahh, now to deal with the trojan on my com. running AVG. FYI, I didn't get the indon virus.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Who is my neighbour? ; 12:09 AM
Jews and Samaritans HATED each other at that time.
Sworn enemies so to speak, but that did not stop the good Samaritan to help the Jewish guy left half dead.
How about you?
Will you take up Jesus on His word and be compassionate to the person you hate/who hates you?
Welcome to the long overdue blog I promised you blokes. This blog is dedicated to each of you and will hopefully help us to keep in touch over long holidays and such :)
If you want to post stuff here, drop me an email along with your blogger ID and i'll grant you the access. Do spread the word around! Important announcements such as class parties and reminders will be made here as well ^_^.